Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Days #38, #39, #40 & #41 (I've gotten bad at blogging)

Sooo as you can tell I've been a bad blogger and haven't posted anything in forever. I feel terible about it. So much has happened that I really should be recording everyday unless something is physically holding me back from my computer, like a big monkey. Although I don't really know how many big monkies there are near here, or where one could purchase a big monkey......but I digress.

This weekend we began the production season with a bang. My friend, Mary, shot first and did a stand up job. I shoot in like 3 weeks and I'm geting kind of nervous about it. I still have a lot of pre-production that I need done, me and my lazy behind better get on it. Anywho I'm officially starting Kung-Fu, I took 2 classes and loved it so that has become my new big thing. I can't wait to do it like every weekend. Alright so that's really all that has happened if anything happens today I'll update tonight......unless that stupid monkey gets me.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah of all the things that would be physically holding you back... a big monkey!? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just so happens that there's a Big Monkey Emporium that's having a sale not too far away. But you gotta get there fast - they're selling like hotcakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete