Saturday, January 17, 2009

That thing that drew tagged me in.

Alright so this is not my blog of the day but I decided I would do it for the heck of it because drew tagged me.

1. Put your iPod/​iTune​s on shuff​le.​

2. For each quest​ion,​ press​ the next butto​n to get your answe​r.

3. YOU MUST WRITE​ THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTE​R HOW SILLY​ IT SOUND​S!​

4. Tag 3 people to complete this!


IF SOMEO​NE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY"​ YOU SAY?
"passive aggressive" - the lonely hearts

- I guess that's more my attitude towards them.

WHAT WOULD​ BEST DESCR​IBE YOUR PERSO​NALIT​Y?​
"until you go love" - jon mclaughlin

- "you aint got nothing" that's the follow up words, I guess that works.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/​GIRL?​
"i'm shipping up to boston" - dropkick murphies

- yeah who needs girls just go to boston.....like Augustana

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'​S PURPO​SE?
"fully alive" - flyleaf

- yes i would like to be fully alive for my whole life

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO​?​
"hallelujah" - paramore

- yes i would say that is true, thank God I'm not dead half the time

WHAT DO YOUR FRIEN​DS THINK​ OF YOU?
"hey there delilah" - the plain white t's

- i hope not ;P

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ ABOUT​ VERY OFTEN​?​
"secret crowds" - angels and airwaves

- yes! those dagum secret crowds always conspiring behind my back O.o

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ OF YOUR BEST FRIEN​D?​
"pork and beans" - weezer

- Haha! no that's just what he smells like

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ OF THE PERSO​N YOU LIKE?​
"attack" - 30 seconds to mars

- O.o.....why?

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY​?​
"robocop" - kanye west

- urm, not exactly

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"leave me" - parachute musical

- ...alone", I told the person who kept asking me these questions.

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSO​N YOU LIKE?​
"the district sleeps alone" - postal service

- well this district does

WHAT DO YOUR PAREN​TS THINK​ OF YOU?
"firebreather" - thrice

- really? I wish.

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE​ TO AT YOUR WEDDI​NG?​
"misery business" - paramore

- heck no!

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNER​AL?​
"the metal" - tenacious d

- heck yeah!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGE​ST SECRE​T?​
"the take over, the break's over" - fallout boy

- I am planning on taking over the world after spring break this year

WHAT DO YOU THINK​ OF YOUR FRIEN​DS?​
"harmonium" - rogue wave

- yes, I would say so

WHAT'​S THE WORST​ THING​ THAT COULD​ HAPPE​N?​
"heaven" - angels and airwaves

- that's not true! I think the devil is in my computer

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"only one" - yellowcard

- only one....to live?

WHAT IS ONE THING​ YOU REGRE​T?​
"she will be loved" - maroon 5

- only if it's by someone else

WHAT MAKES​ YOU LAUGH​?​
"sorrow" - flyleaf

- .........................what?

WHAT MAKES​ YOU CRY?
"all around me" - flyleaf

- .................................really? another flyleaf song.

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRI​ED?​
"loser" - beck

- is what I called the person who wouldn't stop asking me these questions

DOES ANYON​E LIKE YOU?
"loro" - pinback

- she must be foreign

IF YOU COULD​ GO BACK IN TIME,​ WHAT WOULD​ YOU CHANG​E?​
"e-pro" - beck

- I don't know what that is

WHAT HURTS​ RIGHT​ NOW?
"somebody told me" - the killers

- but I can't remember


So I did it drew be happy, m'boy.

I know tag three others hahaha

Jess, mh, and MusicChick257

don't feel like you have to do it but I tagged you just in case :)

2 comments:

  1. cooool. you did it! yeah, some of the answers are perty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw girls, go to Boston. LOL Boston is awesome. But maybe it's because I'm from there. ;)

    ReplyDelete