Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day #2 (even though I accidently skipped a day) teehee

Gaaaaaahhhh so I completely forgot to upload a Blog yesterday mainly cause I was having so much fun. Yesterday was beautiful so I went for a brief stroll to admire creation, watch birds, and stalk people. Once that was all over and done with I came back o my dorm and played some games on my PS3 and hung out till my friend, Nick, invited me to go with him and his family to eat.

We went to Hananoki a Japanese reastuarant where they cook the food in front of you and do tricks. The food was great, and I went home happy thinking the night would just be normal with nothing interesting happening. Low and behold I was sooooooo wrong.

While sitting around one of friends, Jordan, invited me and Nick up to her drom to play board games and stuff. We played a few, like Apples to Apples and Uno, then turned on some music and sat around. Then someone had a grand idea and said "Lets get Pledge and put it on the floor so we can skate on it!" No one had Pledge so we reverted to the next best thing.......dish soap.

So that night with dish soap and water on the floor we went Soap Skiing. We did it for about 2 hours then decided to clean it up. After that it was a jumbled mess, from throwing Nerf Darts like knives and trying to sick them on the door, and singing with music, such as Queen. We had a great night and no one went to bed till 3:00 in the morning ;P

So that is my excuse for being late on my blog. I'll have another today as well.

2 comments: