Friday, January 16, 2009

Day #9 (the day the bridge froze over)

Well no bridges actually froze over (that I know of) but the pond behind the dorms did and it's almost hard enough to walk on. I played a game by myself and tried to skip rocks across the pond and get them in a storm drain on the opposite side. It was a difficult task but I eventually pulled it off.

In other news, it is impossible to find scarves around here! I went to Wal-mart, Target, and Ross and all proved fruitless. If anyone knows of a good scarf getting store tell me cause I want and need one.

It is currently 19 degrees in the Nashville area and sightly overcast. Expect some flurries later this weekend and a cold front that will stay with us fro what seems like forever. Now on to Diane who will tell you about the sweet Minnesotan man who killed two chipmunks with his pinky fingers, see how he did it and why after this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment